Add to Goodreads

Cursive

Wednesday, May 1, 2013


This has been an amazing day for me. I can’t way for release day! Thanks to all who have taken the time to "like" my Facebook page and check out the first review posted on Goodreads. I am definitely feeling the love.
Not gonna lie. I could get used to this!
 
Here is a short teaser for Cursive. Hope you enjoy J
 
"No, don't move," he ordered, gently pushing her back down into bed, and continued caressing her back. "I was watching you sleep, and I noticed that you have a tiny freckle behind your ear. I got curious, so I started looking for more. Did you know you have thirteen freckles and tiny birthmarks all over your body?"
Aislynn giggled and closed her eyes. For the first time in a year, she felt light, content… happy. "I have one next to my belly button. Did you count that one?"
"No, I didn't get to see the ones on the front. You've been passed out cold for the last thirty minutes," he said with a smile as he watched her turn over. "Ahh, there it is… fourteen," he said, and kissed the spot softly.
"You wore me out, Mr. Quinn. It's your fault I passed out," she said playfully.
"Rendering you unconscious after making love to you really strokes my ego, you know."
 
~ * ~

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like this will be a great birthday present to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Happy birthday in advance. We will both celebrate that day, then. <3

    ReplyDelete